To enable your broker to qualify you for your new home loan more quickly, bring the following documents to your appointment:
Proof of Identity
- Drivers Licence, Passport, Birth Certificate (or Extract of Birth), Citizenship Certificate or Proof of Permanent Residency NOTE: You must provide photo ID and proof of Australian Residency / Citizenship
- Most current payslips covering at least one full month and being no more than 2 weeks old
- Letter from your employer stating when you commenced work with the employer, the type of employment (full time, part time, casual, etc) and your gross income
- If your current employment is less than 6 months then you will require Group Certificates or Employment Letter from your previous employer
- Group Certificates (also called PAYG Summary) for the last year
- Current bank statements for the last 3 months on all accounts – you must include transactions for the last 30 days (internet printouts are ok only if you provide a bank statement that has your name, address and account number as well)
- Current credit card /store card statements for the latest month and verifying credit limit (again internet printouts are ok only if you provide a bank statement that has your name, address and account number as well)
- Loan Contracts: please provide a copy of any currently operating Loan Contracts and statements for the most recent three months for each – showing payments
- Receipt(s) for deposits paid on your house and or land
- Fully signed Offer and Acceptance Document (if you have already signed one).
If Self Employed
- Tax Returns for previous financial year (interim financials may also be required) including Tax Assessment notices
- Marriage Certificate.
- Statutory Declarations concerning gifted funds for fees etc.
- (By donor and recipient)
- Confirmation of any Centrelink Monies – received or paid
- Confirmation of any Child Maintenance – received or paid
- Confirmation of any HECS debt
- Confirmation of any rental income received