- Instructions on how to enter and other details contained within promotional
advertisements for this competition form part of the conditions of entry.
- By entering the competition, entrants agree to abide by these Terms and
- The Terms and Conditions of this competition are governed by the laws of
the State of Western Australia.
- This sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or
associated with, Facebook.
- By entering this sweepstakes you are providing your information to Lend
Me, not Facebook.
- The competition is being run by SDBD Pty Ltd trading as Lend Me, PO Box
630, West Perth, Western Australia, 6872. Australian Credit License Number: 454 556.
- The Caption This competition commences November 2014 and will continue
to run on a monthly basis until further notice. A new cartoon will be
placed at the beginning of each month.
- The closing time for entering the competition is the last day of the calendar
month that the cartoon was posted in, before midnight Australian Western
- To enter the competition, the entrant must:
- be over 18 years of age,
- An Australian resident.
- like the Lend Me Facebook page
- add a caption to the cartoon image comments on the Lend Me Facebook page
- Entry to the competition is free. Entrants will be responsible for all costs associated with entering the competition, which may include costs associated with accessing the internet.
- Entrants may enter the competition multiple times, with no limit.
- Staff employed by Lend Me are not eligible to enter the competition.
- There will be one (1) prize. This prize will be a sum of $200 deliverable by a pre-paid Visa debit card.
- There will be one (1) draw each month, carried out on the first business day of the month following the cartoon post, for example the winner for Novembers cartoon will be drawn on the first business day in December. The draw will occur at Suite 5, 57 Havelock St West Perth, Western Australia, 6005. The winner drawn will be at the discretion of a panel of Lend Me employees from all eligible entries received.
- The prize winner will be contacted within seven (7) days of the draw via
the email address associated with the Facebook account used to make the
entry. If the entrants email address is not listed on their profile it
is their responsibility to validate their entry by sending an email containing
the email contact to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If the prize winner does not respond to claim the prize within twenty-one
(21) days of the draw, a re-draw will be conducted within thirty (30)
days of the original draw date, in the same location, and with the same method.
- The prize winner must provide photographic ID, birth certificate or current
passport when collecting the prize.
- The prize winner will be responsible for all costs associated with collecting
and using the prize.
- By entering the competition the entrant agrees that they are over the age
of 18 years.
- The prize is not redeemable for an alternative prize.
- The prize is not transferrable.
- The prize winner’s name will be published on the Lend Me website. By
entering the competition, entrants grant Lend Me permission to use their
full name on its website.
- Lend Me is not responsible in any manner whatsoever for any problems or
any financial costs incurred, or any combination thereof, including any
injury or damage to participants or any other persons related to or resulting
from participation in this competition.
- Lend Me accepts no responsibility and shall not be held legally liable
or responsible for any accident, loss, injury or damage to any individual
or property whether direct or indirect, whether in contract, tort, negligence
or otherwise arising out of or in connection with the competition or the
prize, either during or after the competition.
- By entering and participating, entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend
and indemnify Facebook from and against any and all claims, demands, liability,
damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs
or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s
participation in the Sweepstake, or (ii) entrant’s participation in
any Prize related activities, acceptance of a Prize and/or use or misuse
of a Prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage,
personal injury or death caused to any person(s).
- Entry into the competition signifies acceptance of all conditions. Entrants
are required to abide by the Terms and Conditions as presented.
- Lend Me’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Personal information provided by an entrant to Lend Me for the purpose
of entering the Competition will be collected, used and disclosed in accordance
with Lend Me’s Privacy Statement. A copy of the privacy statement
is available at
http://www.lendme.net.au/privacy/. Personal information collected will be kept strictly confidential and
will not be sold, reused, rented, loaned or otherwise disclosed to any
third party otherwise than in accordance with the Lend Me privacy statement
and these Terms and Conditions
- 24 May 2018
- 4 Sep 2017
- 23 Aug 2017
- 1 Aug 2017
- 11 Jul 2017
How we've helped our clients...
"Starting up a new business isn’t easy, with so many things to think about it can be quite a stressful process. With the services of Lend Me Asset Finance and Locate Me, they have really helped to take this stress away in the way of meeting me on my job sites to sign documents and dealing directly with the Car Dealers, Bobcat Dealers and even my accountant.
The guys at Lend Me really do take the time to listen to what you are after and work in to suit you and make the transaction so simple and convenient, I can’t thank them enough! I’ve also recommended their services to 3 friends already and have only had good feedback. Lend Me have certainly gained a client for life! Reece"
"Hi there, Saturday just gone, I picked up my dream car, a 2013 black lancer LX.
I'd like to take this chance to say Lend Me Car Loan customer service was by the far the best I have ever received. What I thought was going to be tough work turned out to be the opposite. The process easy, simple and quick for me, she did the hard yards... I will be recommending friends and family... Thanks again! Regards, Stephanie"
I just wanted to say thank you... This has been the smoothest process. You and the other girls I dealt with at Lend Me Home Loans were so friendly and so efficient with everything, I felt like I was the only customer you were dealing with.
I will definitely be raving on to loads of people about Lend Me and the great service you provide.
I am stoked, this will take so much pressure off and will seriously change our lives... we can actually get ahead on payments and start saving some more money.
Thanks again, Kath :)
"Emily & I just want to take this opportunity to say a very big thank you for seeing us through our first home purchase and home loan, you have been a massive help not to mention getting us out of a sticky situation. We will definitely be in touch in the near future and will refer/recommend you to our family & friends if looking out for a friendly, helpful and reliable mortgage broker.
Take care and speak soon. Matt & Emily"